Swag

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My country and western life

Here lately my life has been going like a well written country and western song. Laying naked in a tanning bed in Alvarado In The middle of a field in Alvarado In a 52 foot trailer in the middle of a field in Alvarado All kinds of neat things to look at Windshield wipers, napkins and computers In the trailer In Alvarado Wasps are dive bombing-I kill them with a shoe Santa Claus is staring at me Laying naked in a tanning bed in Alvarado Last weekend in Cleburne My tooth fell out of my mouth Oh yes, it came clean out In Cleburne Bought a jar of fixit tooth yourself It worked like hell Nearly swallowed my tooth in Joshua While delivering flowers in Burleson My transmission fell apart way out in Burleson Way way out in Burleson It is all his fault, the bumper was not. Protected Now my tranny is zip tied together It is his fault the bumper was not protected Now here I lie naked in a 52 foot trailer in Alvarado. Santa Claus is staring at me As a jump up naked to kill a wasp with my shoe in Alvarado

No comments: