Swag

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Redneck neighbors



I am getting ready to move in about a month. I have been rather compulsive about getting stuff ready. Last night I was loading my car with boxes and furniture. After I was finished, I sat in my vintage maple rocking chair in the garage, lit a cigar and sipped on some wine. As I was relaxing and contemplating what to load next, here comes one of my neighbors and a motorized cooler.

There is not doubt that it is a cool little vehichle. But it just reinforces the reasons that I am moving. A group of neighbors gather in the driveway accross the street. They all begin to proclaim how neat and "cute" the cooler is. The driver begins to go up and down the street, giving small children rides and doing wheelies.

All this is going on while several beers are swilled, cans are smashed and at least 13 cigerattes were lit and tossed into the street.

Only 30 days until we move......

7 comments:

AssX said...

Where are you moving to?

Sew daze said...

Cleburne...about 1 mile away from work.

AssX said...

In a house?

AssX said...

Hey...I lost every way to contact you!!!! Please call me at home tonight...

Kahuna said...

ok

Sew daze said...

I think she was talking to me....LOL

Kahuna said...

I know, but I like X a lot, don't hear much from her though. Hope things are great with her.