Swag

Monday, December 15, 2008

Jihad of shoe throwing



I think we are seeing the first of many suicide shoe terrorists. I guess they refuse to put powder in their shoes, they don't wear socks and they have some mighty stinky feet. The bigger the shoe size the better....aim is key. This guy should have aimed a little lower. Otherwise his throw was pretty good.

It reminds me of a angry housewife, she doesnt have any weapons...if she gets too close, she will get her ass kicked...So, she picks up anything she can find, a house shoe. And just pummels the crap out of her husband with her pink fuzzy slipper....Just like a shot gun, there are two shots.

ahhhhaeeeeeeee!!!

5 comments:

AssX said...

I wonder if it would work better if I threw my pink pumps at them...

Sew daze said...

If you nail them in the head, you have a better chance for injury.

Kahuna said...

I thought GW was pretty slick the way he dodged those things. Mohammed should have done a pump fake and he'd probably have scored.

AssX said...

Oh let's see if he dodges the pink & black g-string. I bet he won't.

Kahuna said...

I don't think GW has that in his makeup. More like catch it in his teeth.