Swag

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Chain emails-love em or hate them??



Here is the body of the email that I recieved.......

REFUSE NEW COINS

This simple action will make a strong statement.



Please help do this.. Refuse to accept these when they are handed to you.



I received one from the Post Office as change and I asked for a dollar bill instead.



The lady just smiled and said 'way to go' , so she had read this e -mail.



Please help out...our world is in enough trouble without this too!!!!!





U.S.Government to Release New Dollar Coins


You guessed it
'IN GOD WE TRUST' IS GONE!!!
If ever there was a reason to boycott something, THIS IS IT!!!!

DO NOT ACCEPT THE NEW DOLLAR COINS AS CHANGE

Together we can force them out of circulation.



Please send to all on your mailing list!!!

Okay guys.....Dont buy gas on Wed....Dont F**k on Thursday....and NEVER accept legal currency.....dumb asses.

3 comments:

Kahuna said...

.......but Thursday is my favorite day for that???

AssX said...

Which is why Fembuttx & I have decided to transcendental meditate on Thursdays...that very thought just makes our bile rise and we must sustain from the stress involved

Kahuna said...

I had no idea my preferences in the timing of sexual activity had such profound effect on your collective liver function. Good luck with the TM. Based on the acidic post, I think you should also investigate pharmaceutical help. Getting laid could help, but use a gag.