Swag

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Congratulations?? Freds bar Fort Worth

It was a weird experience at Fred's last night. I got to hang out with people that I currently work with...and because of Facebook, a couple of folks that I used to work with showed up too.

The band was really strange...One dude was wearing a sarong (so wrong). He would not tell me if he was wearing underpants or not...I am thinking not.



Here is a link to there web page....they sound a whole lot better on the website than they did live.

I will post pictures later, my good friend Jennifer needs to email them to me.....

7 comments:

Kahuna said...

Was the sarong-clad lad's name something like McTavish, McDougal......was the sarong plaid? Were you overserved?.......bagpipes in the band?

Sew daze said...

The sarong was tie-dyed...He had matching tennis shoes...and he had corn rolls on his head. I did ask him if he was like the Scottish...He would not reply...

Kahuna said...

........McFaggot..........McQueer....

Kahuna said...

McDickless...........

Sew daze said...

You are on a McRoll.

Kahuna said...

What happened to McAssx? No word for a couple of weeks........was I to mean last time?

Яков Неугомонный said...

СТРАННИК http://ctpahhik.blogspot.ru