Swag

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A night out with friends

Sometimes nights out are planned and sometimes they just happen. This night was a little of both. I went out with some Co-workers to a favorite hangout called Fred's. They serve great hamburgers and cold beer. And have often been thought to have a very good live music thing going on there too.

I had posted my outing on facebook, and low and behold...a couple of friends showed up. I have to tell you, apart from the $350 pussy cat vet bill story, it was the highlight of the evening.

The band called Celebration...Was how do you say it, Uh, so freakin terrible, the words to describe it are just about beyond me. Let me describe the scene for you...There were alot of groupies there...all unbathed and most had dreds....There was one woman sitting in front of us that had a tattoo on what you might think was her ass. Her pants were flung so low down her backside, several of us were amazed that we did not see the crack of her ass. This was a topic of discussion for several minutes a couple of different times. My nemesis thought she had a 90's generation Patriots tattoo on her butt. You be the judge.



The band was a mixture of Jimmie Hendrix, Grateful Dead, Marley and a little bit of Patsy Cline. It was just dreadful. You could not tap your foot to the music, couldn't snap your fingers to the beat....We applauded when they took their 15 minute break.

The best part of their performance happened before they began playing. One douche with fu**ed up hair, put on a tie die sarong with matching tennis shoes. He went up to the bar and ordered a beverage. I am certain that it was vinegar and water, like I said they guy was a douche. I gave him hell. I asked him if he was like the Scottish? Are you wearing anything under that skirt? No answer. He had no balls.



Lastly, I am really his nemesis. I feel more like an antagonist. It was great fun. We did not talk about any Libertarian issues. Mostly, we just laughed at the dumbass band.

I have obscured my face to keep my anonymity, after all, I am the GREAT FEMBUTTX!!!


5 comments:

Kahuna said...

not sure which is more disturbing.....no butt crack, or liberal and libertarian in seemingly cheerful coexistence.......Armageddon is surely nigh.....

AssX said...

I am shocked. I can not believe that you & the Talented Mr. Libertarian are together in a public place with alcoholic beverages....I think you may need to expound on THAT subject a bit more than the douche with the sarong....

Kahuna said...

The Whited Sarong........hi X

Sew daze said...

We are just trying to prove that despite evolutionary theory...that a staunch Democrat and Dedicated Libertarian can spend 1.5 hours within 20 feet of each other...Without trying to feed off of the others brain.

For me, it would have been a small quick meal. :)

AssX said...

Yes, considering where the Whited keeps his brain. It would be more like a "snack".