Swag

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dancing with the Stars...The Boobs won


Brooke was not the most talented dancer. The judges insisted on gushing over her time and again. They never said anything when she had an illegal lift. They never said anything about her horrible knees. She totally messed up a hold on Monday night...She mis-qued.

Lance was the most innovative and the best dancer. He was effortless. Even though he is openly gay, he is hot. I'll bet he has a cubit or two to share.....He should have won.

I don't think that the judges scores should be counted at 50%, they can pick whomever they want to win, Brooke..and insure it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjDDc0oGYdo

7 comments:

blog deleted said...

The BOOBS always win!!!

Sew daze said...

I was hugely disappointed in the results last night.....Oh well....

Kahuna said...

HUGE

ORIGINAL SPIC said...

I really thought she a good dancer not showing to much of her HUGE BOOBS!! but then WAHM SHE put them out there...my 11 year had his mouth wide open....shame on her....

blog deleted said...

Don't be jealous because some of us have the tools.

woodchuck said...

I wonder if we all know how to use the tools we have or are we just talking.

Sew daze said...

Oh, I can use them buddy....